Here is your happy Week Six Cheddar open thread. In addition to being way too happy with the Bucks, Browns, and Indians from last weekend, we’re happy because we/Cheddar hit at 52% overall and a very good 61% one essaypicks.
Bobby Brian Hoyer* effect reaches further than Berea. Could the improved Cheddaring be related to the eerie likeness between Hoyer and our own Cheddar Bay founder?
Maybe this has more to do with my own possible baldism. But they look like twins to me.
Other business, congrats and welcome back to ClevelandThatILove (aka CLTIL) on her Lobsterfest. I had been meaning to remove the jinx I put on her in the August ‘welcome’ post:
… the champ in my mind, the player I watch, is CLTIL and her money picks. She was an unbelievable 14-2 in 2011 on her essays and followed up with 12-6 last year. That’s 76% (26-8) winners over two years against the spread on CLTIL’s pick of the week.
Now I don’t have to.
On the other of the spectrum, sadly I had to fire mom. It turns put those poor AFA performances my folks saw were versus USU and Wyoming. (!!!) Like Dr. Evil, this organization does not tolerate failure so she was on first flight out Sunday AM. (Awww… just kidding and of course I have access to a schedule which can be used to check data and such as.)
I wish to acknowledge the requests to move on from the local team all-plays but lookit: OSU at NU is the best game this weekend. You won’t see Ohio State again until the Michigan game. Like Bluto, your Cheddar Bay Sergeant-at-Arms is just doing his duty.
THIS WEEKS LINES ARE LINKED HERE.
THIS WEEK’S ALL PLAY IS OHIO STATE -7 AT NORTHWESTERN.
IPAD/MOBILEDEVICE USERS: THE STANDINGS ARE LINKED HERE.
AND REMEMBER TO DOUBLE CHECK MY ENTRY OF YOUR PICKS ON THIS SPREADSHEET.
Skanky fish picks:
From ClevTA’s post below: … 4-3 ATS last week on the picks with all 4 dogs winning outright. That makes a cool 12-5-1 since inception with an astonishing 10 out of the 12 covers winning outright (8 of the 10 winning outright were underdogs).
- Wake Forest +9.5 v NC St (Line opened NC St -9.5, now -8.5, 73% of public on NC St) Pick: Wake
- FL Atlantic +4 v UAB (Line opened UAB -7, now -4, 68% of public on UAB) Pick: FL ATL
- Middle Tenn St +7.5 v ECU (Line opened ECU -9, now -7.5, 67% of public on ECU) Pick: MTSU
- Tennessee +3 v KC (Line opened KC -3.5, now -2.5, 75% of public on KC) Pick: Titans
- Chicago PK v NO (Line opened PK, now Chi -1.5, 63% of public on Saints) Pick: Bears
* Raise your hand if you’re a sufferer of Bobby Hoying/Brian Hoyer dyslexia. /raises hand.